With a premium XL blue steel blade, DEWALT Blue Steel Big Back Drywall Taping Knives offer perfect, precise flex for a professional finish and fast application rates.
This taping knife has a comfortable soft-grip handle that has been ergonomically designed for all-day use on the job site. The handle is lightweight, impact/solvent resistant and has been double-riveted to the blade backplate using stainless steel rivets for added structural integrity. The handle also has an alloy-metal hammer end for resetting drywall nails and to provide additional blade protection when dropped.
- "Big Back" anodized backplate and larger blade to hold more compound
- Premium stainless steel blade for corrosion resistance
- Precise flex for an efficient, high quality finish
- Soft-grip handle ergonomically designed for all-day use
- Glass-reinforced nylon core
- Impact/solvent resistant handle - double riveted to the blade backplate for maximum strength
- Alloy metal hammer end for resetting drywall nails
- Oversized hang hole
- Easy-peel label
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.