The DEWALT Drywall Compound Pump features premium grade aluminum that has been hard-coat anodized to provide finishers with extreme, long-lasting tool durability. The pump’s long handle enables compound to be loaded more easily and provides excellent leverage when pumping.
The DEWALT drywall compound pump contains a composite cup seal which is designed to be longer lasting than traditional rubber seals found in some competitive compound pumps. A precision molded flapper valve and seal assembly minimizes pump priming. It features a handle that is longer than some competitive models, providing excellent leverage and easier compound loading. The pump also comes standard with an extra long DEWALT box filler valve (DXTT 2-715), as well as a wrench that is mounted to the pump foot for convenience. Quick release latches and grenade pins have been used to provide easy assembly/disassembly when cleaning.
PLEASE NOTE: The DEWALT drywall compound pump is not compatible with goosenecks from other manufacturers, due to the pumps extended length. The DEWALT gooseneck (DXTT 2-714) has been specifically designed for use with this pump
- Longer pump body than other standard models accommodates more bucket sizes.
- Hard-coat anodized, premium grade aluminum components offer outstanding durability.
- An extra long DEWALT box filler valve is included with each pump (DXTT 2-715).
- Quick release latches and pins for easy assembly/disassembly when cleaning.
- DEWALT automatic drywall tools are backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.