With premium XL stainless steel blades, Â DEWALT â€œBig Backâ€ taping knives enable finishers to hold more drywall compound and offer perfect, precise flex for a better finish and faster application rates.
DEWALT Big Back Taping Knives are designed to enable finishers to hold more drywall compound for a more efficient workflow. Their premium stainless steel blades offer corrosion resistance and precise flex. These taping knives feature e a comfortable soft-grip handle that has been ergonomically designed for all-day use on the job site. The handle is lightweight, impact/solvent resistant and has been double-riveted to the blade backplate using stainless steel rivets for added structural integrity. The handle also has an alloy-metal hammer end for resetting drywall nails and to provide additional blade protection when dropped.
- â€œBig Backâ€ anodized backplate and larger blade to hold more compound
- Premium stainless steel blade for corrosion resistance
- Precise flex for an efficient, high quality finish
- Soft-grip handle ergonomically designed for all-day use
- Glass-reinforced nylon core
- Impact/solvent resistant handle â€“ double riveted to the blade backplate for maximum strength
- Alloy metal hammer end for resetting drywall nails
- Oversized hang hole
- Easy-peel label
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.