PLEASE CONTACT US FOR JOB SPECIFIC PRICING.Â Â
Protect wet areas with GIB AqualineÂ® - New Zealand's No 1 Wet Area Lining*
- Steam and moisture damage in wet area rooms can be expensive and time consuming to repair. That's why more specifiers and trade people use GIB AqualineÂ® in bathrooms, laundries and kitchens than any other lining*
- GIB AqualineÂ® features a water resistant core to help prevent steam and moisture penetration and is New Zealand's number 1 tiling substrate used in bathrooms. Its fibreglass core gives added strength that easily supports the weight of tiles to provide a solid, stable backing.
- 10mm GIB AqualineÂ® can be used for tiles weighing up to 26kg/mÂ².
- 13mm GIB AqualineÂ® can be used for tiles weighing up to 40kg/m
- GIB Board can be ordered by phone, email or in store.
- GIB Board can be collected from Store or delivered Direct to Site via the GIB Direct to Site Service (DTS).Â
- Direct to Site Service is available in Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Wellington and Christchurch.Â We organise delivery service in Dunedin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.