Strait-Flex Gold is a 2.5" wide (64mm) mud-on, paper-faced composite corner bead that adjusts to any angle to create perfect inside and outside 90 and off-angle corners.
The composite structural backing provides strength for durability and impact resistance. The heavy-weight, diamond punched paper provides maximum adhesion for an even lay-down of the paper edge and reduced edge cracking. Strait-Flex Gold is packaged in 30m rolls that can be cut to the desired length in the field to minimize scrap loss.
- Memory-free hinge produces straight corners and perfect angles
- Smooth nose provides a square, low profile
- Composite-fiber structural backing provides strength and embeds into compound to provide a superior bond to the drywall surface
- Diamond-punched paper edging provides maximum adhesion no cracks, no call backs
- Paper surface is pretreated to accept paint, finishing compound is not required over the laminated area uses the half the compound vs. standard corner bead
- Paper will not fuzz-up during finish sanding
- Installs with all-purpose joint compound
- Inside and outside 90 and off-angle corners
- Inside and outside corners where common gaps in drywall are present
- Inside 90 corners where a large fill or straightening is required, no back filling needed
- Great for vaulted, coffered and tray ceilings, bay windows
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.