Tuff-Tape, from Strait-Flex, is ideal for flat seams and inside corners and where paper drywall tape has failed. For novices, Tuff-Tape is easier to apply than paper tapes. It will not soften or sag; and resists blisters, tears, and common cracking problems. Tuff-Tape cuts easily with a scissors or utility knife, is applied with all-purpose joint compound, and will not rust. Manufactured from Strait-Flex's patented composite material, it is extremely strong, will not fuzz-up when sanding, and stronger than paper and mesh tape.
- Two times stronger than paper tape and mesh tapes. Outperform paper and mesh tapes.
- Inside corners and flat seams.
- Use in areas where humidity causes paper tape to fail and when strength and speed is required.
- Resists blisters, tears, and common cracking problems. Waterproof. Rustproof.
- Elongates without breaking.
- Spans small gaps in drywall.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.