The CNC-serrated blades tightly hold and aggressively cut material, while the self-opening spring action delivers a smooth, low-effort feed. Non-slip cushion grips provide superior control, and tough molybdenum steel blades have exceptional durability and long blade life. Cuts up to 18 gauge carbon steel.
- Cuts straight lines and left arcs
- Offset blades keep hands clear of metal while cutting
- Blade serrations hold material firmly and spread cutting force uniformly across blade edge, improving cut quality and tool life
- Cuts up to 18 gauge/1.2mm low carbon, rolled steel
- Spring-action handle for a faster, effortless feed
- Handle latch keeps blades closed during storage or when not in use
- Ergonomic, single material non-slip handle grips provide excellent control and easy cleaning with built-in hang hole for convenient storage
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.