These Wiss Aviation Snips are trade quality and ideal for most professional applications. Featuring blades that are made from molybdenum steel which provides increased durability and a firm cut, they are spring-action which allows for fast and effortless cutting. These Wiss Snips will cut straight and right with a maximum capacity of 1.2mm in steel.
- Non slip serrated jaws of Wiss Metalmaster® Snips are made of extra tough wear resistant molybdenum
- Jaws provide extra service demanded by the compound lever action.
- Wiss Snips withstand the severe strain of cutting heavy stock and tight curves.
- Jaws have self-opening action for fast, effortless feed.
- Handles formed from high strength steel, provide a margin of strength far above the limit of the han
- Grips are non-slip and textured for superior control, safety and comfort.
- Convenient protective ambidextrous safety latch
- Handles with reinforced handy hang-up holes
- Favorite tool of metal-working craftsmen
- Centre Cutting - 18 gauge (1.2mm) - Yellow grips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.